Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer
||Soldin Tanker loads (Approx 10 / 16 MTs) or M.S.Drums of capacity of 190 KGS. NETT (To be supplied by user)
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Clients can avail from us superlative quality Cyclohexanone. The chemical formula is C6H10 0. Following are the specifications of this compound :
- The most important use of Cyclohexanone is as a chemicals intermediate in production of adipic acid and in the manufacturer of Nylon-6
- It is used as a solvent and thinners for lacquers, especially those containing nitrocellulose or vinylchloride polymer and copolymer resins including polyvinyl chloride and methacrylate ester polymers
- It is an excellent solvent for DDT and organic phosphorus insecticides and pesticides
- It is used as a sludge solvent in oil for piston type aircraft lubrication
- Chemical & Physical Properties
- Liquid with acetone like odour
- Health Hazard (toxicity)
- Irritant to skin, eyes & throat. Mild Narcotic and a defatting agent
- Protective Devices
- PVC /Rubber Gloves, PVC / Rubber Gumboots, PVC Suit, Organic canisters, safety goggles
- Emergency Action
- If possible move the vehicle to open ground. Stop the engine.
- Mark roads and warn o t h e r road users and keep public away from dangerous area
- Shut off the leakage if safe to do so if possible, collect the spills in sealable containers
- Avoid smoking or open flame nearby
- Prevent the flow in the nearby drains and contain the liquid in a bunded area
- Fire Hazards and Fire Fighting
- Dangerous when exposed to heat or flame
- It can react with oxidising metals. In case of fire keep the containers cool by sprayin water. Use suitable fire extinguisher such as Foam, Dry Chemical Powder and Co2.
- First Aid Inhalation
- Remove victim to fresh air. Give artificial respiration if not breathing.
- Eye Contact : Wash with plenty of water
- Skin Contact : Remove clothing. Wash the effected Portion with plenty of water.
- In all Cases Get Medical Help Immediately